Cassandra Kubinski EP Release Concert at Caffe Lena on October 31st
Billboard charting singer/songwriter Cassandra Kubinski has released her newest EP #1MillionHearts, and will perform at Caffe Lena in Saratoga Springs on Sunday, October 31, 2021, at 7 pm in a live celebration release concert.
The Caffe Lena concert follows up Kubinski’s NYC Release Show at The Cutting Room (October 3), a global virtual launch concert featuring multiplatinum artists Ryan Cabrera, Jeff Timmons (98 Degrees), and Brad Fischetti (LFO) on October 1, and the official EP release to all digital platforms October 1.
Kubinski’s previous Capitol Region appearances include multiple shows at Caffe Lena before Kubinski became a full-time Saratoga Springs resident in 2020, the Saratoga Springs Preservation Foundation Virtual Holiday Homes Tour, airplay on WEXT and WEQS, and both artist workshops and performances at Wildwood School in Schenectady. Says Kubinski, “I’m excited to bring my band back to Saratoga. #1MillionHearts is all about connection, community, and finding freedom after a time of darkness or constriction, and I think many of us can relate to that in society and in ourselves at this time. We’re excited to give the audience an incredible, elevating show, and to support arts education and the upstate community as well.”
The #1MillionHearts EP is a swirl of sonic sunshine, soul deep diving, and reconnecting with ourselves, all rooted in piano-driven, singer/songwriter production.
Comprised of singles “Stardust”, “Waves” and “There’s That Sunshine”, released over the last pandemic year, plus brand new title song “One Million Hearts”, the EP invites audiences to step over the threshold from dark days to lighter ones, and celebrate the power and unlimited potential we have when we choose to connect with each other deeply.
#1MillionHearts songs and events also help raise awareness and funds for Arts Education causes, supporting the next generation of creators. The #1MillionHearts commitment is that, as we uplift and inspire 1 million people with these songs, we will donate $10,000 to empower and facilitate creatives whose work helps connect, heal, and drive change. Cassandra and #1MillionHearts songs and events have thus far supported groups like Music for Autism Women in Music, and more. Cassandra’s #1MillionHearts Concert + Conversation series, free on Facebook, brings
together luminary artists for live music performances and honest exposes of their journeys, triumphs, and challenges in artistic, creative careers.
3 of the #1MillionHearts tracks were produced by NYC-based producer Chris Sclafani (Ed Sheeran, Benny Blanco, Selena Gomez, Gwen Stefani and more).
About Cassandra Kubinski
Multi Billboard Heatseekers charting singer/songwriter Cassandra Kubinski has performed her whimsical, dramatic stories of ambition, connection, loss, and love from living rooms to Barclays Center, from NYC to LA to Thailand to Jamaica and beyond. Always celebrating the 360 degree human experience, our joy and victories as well as our darkest struggles and desperations, her piano and clarion voice invite us to own who we are, and discover who we
You’ve heard Cassandra’s songs on TV, from Lifetime to ESPN to ABC. She has collaborated with luminaries like the Goo Goo Dolls (including their collaborative release of her Autism anthem Not So Different), Chris Botti, 10,000 Maniacs, DJ Taz Rashid, and even her personal music hero, Billy Joel.
Her songs have helped raise tens of thousands of dollars for important causes, such as “Not So Different” for Autism and “You Get Me” for pet rescue.
She was the composer and bandleader of Emmy-winning new media TV Show “The Never Settle Show” hosted by Mario Armstrong, and she serves as the Global Co-Chair of Membership for international non-profit Women in Music.
Here is a brief list of some of Kubinski’s highlights as an artist:
- Featured Press and Appearances on ABC, Pop Glitz, K-Pop Starz, NY1, Broadway World
- Co- Written with Billy Joel- 2X Billboard Heatseekers Charting Artist
- Sync Success on Bravo, Dance Moms, Real Housewives, ABC, NBC, Sundance Channel, ESPN
- Direct Support for the Goo Goo Dolls, 10,000 Maniacs, and Anna Nalick
- “Not So Different” Music Video with Johnny Rzeznik (Goo Goo Dolls) and Mary Ramsey (10,000 Maniacs) (see below)
- Voiceovers Heard On – Hershey’s, Snickers, Midas, Tampax, Angry Birds, Ameritrade
- Global Co-Chair of Membership, Women in Music
- “Not So Different” Autism Anthem has helped raise over $30,000 for groups like the Institute for Autism Research, Autism Speaks, Music for Autism
- Performed at Barclay Center for the New York Islanders
- “You Get Me” helped raise over $25,000 for pet rescue and shelter organizations like Humane Society of NY, Helping Lost Pets, and Howl of a Dog
- Composer and bandleader of Emmy-winning new media show The Never Settle Show, produced by Al Roker Media and hosted by Mario Armstrong at NASDAQ Studios
- Other Side of the World Tour: Independent; from Romania to Australia, Thailand to NYC
- Piano man Billy Joel has this to say about Kubinski: “Cassandra Kubinski is very similar to the singer/songwriters of the late 70’s…proves that the genre (singer/songwriter) can still be transcendent.” – Billy Joel
For more information, please visit:
Cassandra Kubinski: www.CassandraKubinski.com