Lineup announced for this year’s Eastbound Throwdown
SALEM, NY – Friday, Eastbound Jesus and Guthrie Bell Productions announced the lineup for this year’s Eastbound Throwdown festival, set to take place on September 9th and 10th on Irwin Farm. A popular local event, last year saw tickets sell out well in advance; those wishing to attend are being urged to get their passes as soon as possible.
The musical lineup for the two-day event is as follows:
FRIDAY, September 9th:
SATURDAY, September 10th:
- Eastbound Jesus
- Saints & Liars
- Deadgrass & Friends
- The Honey Smugglers
- Steadman’s Landing
- Wild Leek River
- Dan Johnson
- The Button Men
- Turf ‘n’ Turf
– A 2-Day Pass is $80, while a Saturday-only Pass (camping not included) is $50.
– 2-Day passes include tent camping (or small RVs the size of a passenger van).
– Saturday-only passes do not include camping; only 300 are available.
– This is a family-friendly event. Children 15 and under are FREE! Anyone 18 or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
– Food and beverage vendors will be available on site.
– To purchase tickets for the event, please click here.