Today’s Top Tips for Live Music (September 21, 2023)
Best Bet: Ryan Leddick @ Nine Pin Cider Works, 929 Broadway, Albany, 5-9 p.m.
Soulful, rhythmic folk-rock from Troy’s Ryan Leddick mesmerizes listeners with his haunting voice and guitar. Raised in the Adirondacks and honed by dual music degrees, Leddick’s fusion has resonated on stages alongside greats like Damien Rice. Experience the captivating sounds of this local talent while enjoying a local cider – that’s an autumn win-win.
Other Featured Events
- Moonfruits @ Harvest Spirits Distillery, Valatie, 6-10 p.m.
- Deb Zep @ The District, 43 Phila St., Saratoga Springs, 6-10 p.m.
- Scott Simpson @ Carson’s Woodside Tavern, 57 Route 9P, Malta, 6-9 p.m.
- Rochmon Record Club Listening Party – David Bowie – The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders From Mars @ The Linda WAMC’s Performing Arts Studio, 339 Central Ave., Albany, 6:30-10:30 p.m.
- The Refrigerators: Adirondack Balloon Festival @ Crandall Park, Fire Road, Glens Falls, 7-11 p.m.
- Richard Lloyd Group (Legendary Guitarist of Television) / Rabid Children / Tiny the Dream @ No Fun, 275 River St., Troy, 7-11 p.m.
- 98 Degrees @ Rivers Casino & Resort Schenectady, 1 Rush St., Schenectady, 7-11 p.m.
- Electric Hot Tuna @ Ulster Performing Arts Center, 601 Broadway, Kingston, 7:30 p.m.
- JR De Guzman @ Funny Bone Comedy Club, 1 Crossgates Mall Road, Albany, 7:30-11:30 p.m.
- Matt Niedbalski @ The Park Theater, 14 Park St., Glens Falls, 7:30-11:30 p.m.
- Todd Barry @ Colony, 22 Rock City Road, Woodstock, 8 p.m.- Sept. 22, 12 a.m.
- Cash Cab’s Ben Bailey @ Cohoes Music Hall, 58 Remsen St., Cohoes, 8-9:30 p.m.
- Margo Macero (Full Band) @ Lake George Beach Club, 3 Montcalm St., Lake George, 9 p.m.- Sept. 22, 1 a.m.
For additional listings, see our Calendar. Is there a gig (original music) missing? Go to the calendar and click “Create an Event”.