Today’s Top Tips for Live Music (September 24, 2023)
Best Bet: Kidd G / Graham Barham @ Empire Live, 93 N. Pearl St., Albany, 8 p.m.
From humble small-town (pop. 1,130) beginnings to chart-topping hits, Kidd G fuses classic country with hip-hop. He first found fame through online platforms like TikTok and SoundCloud. After his nostalgia-soaked ballad “Dirt Road” went viral, he found more success with singles like “Teenage Dream” and “Summer in a Small Town.”
Other Featured Events
- Marji Zintz @ Colony, 22 Rock City Road, Woodstock, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Woodsist Festival 2023 @ Arrowood Farms, 236 Lower Whitfield Road, Accord, 12-11 p.m.
- FreshGrass Festival @ FreshGrass Festival, 1040 Mass MoCA Way, N. Adams, 12-11 p.m.
- Jon Berman @ Antimony Brewing, 55 Pittsfield Road Building 2, Lenox, 2-6 p.m.
- Martin Sexton @ Caffè Lena, 47 Phila St., Saratoga Springs, 4-7 p.m. / 8-11 p.m.
- Jay Pharoah @ Funny Bone Comedy Club, 1 Crossgates Mall Road, Albany, 6-10 p.m.
- Flotsam & Jetsam @ Empire Underground, 93 N. Pearl St., Albany, 6-11 p.m.
- Disney Junior Live On Tour @ Palace Theatre, 19 Clinton Ave., Albany, 7-10 p.m.
- Newsboys @ Loudonville Community Church, 374 Loudon Road, Albany, 7-11 p.m.
- Charming Disaster @ The Foundry W. Stockbridge, 2 Harris St., W. Stockbridge, 7-11 p.m.
- Arlen Roth @ Colony, 22 Rock City Road, Woodstock, 8 p.m.- Sept. 25, 12 a.m.
For additional listings, see our Calendar. Is there a gig (original music) missing? Go to the calendar and click “Create an Event”.