Today’s Top Tips for Live Music (September 27, 2023)
Best Bet: Cassandra Kubinski @ Caffè Lena, 47 Phila St., Saratoga Springs, 7-11 p.m.
Dig piano-driven tunes with a soulful swirl? Get into Cassandra Kubinski’s vibe. Think Billy Joel meets Sara Bareilles with a theatrical twist. She’s jammed with the Goo Goo Dolls and her tracks have rocked TV soundtracks. Want evocative, heartfelt melodies? Cassandra’s your gal.
Other Featured Events
- Tablao Flamenco @ The Local Center for Arts and Culture, 16 John St., Saugerties, 6–10 p.m.
- Charlie Millard Band @ Apple Tree Inn, 10 Richmond Mountain Road, Lenox, 6-10 p.m.
- Rochmon Record Club Listening Party, David Bowie: The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders From Mars @ The Park Theater, 14 Park St., Glens Falls, 6:30–10:30 p.m.
- Michael Kosta @ June Farms, 275 Parker Road, W. Sand Lake, 7-11 p.m.
- Christian French / Lisa Heller / Devon Gabriella @ Empire Live, 93 N. Pearl St., Albany, 7-11 p.m.
- Welcome To Night Vale @ Colony, 22 Rock City Road, Woodstock, 8 p.m.
- NRBQ @ Levon Helm Studios, 160 Plochmann Lane, Woodstock, 8 p.m.–Sept. 28, 12 a.m.
For additional listings, see our Calendar. Is there a gig (original music) missing? Go to the calendar and click “Create an Event”.