Today’s Top Tips for Live Music (October 1, 2023)
Best Bet: RuPaul’s Drag Race Night of the Living Drag @ The Palace Theatre Albany, 19 Clinton Ave., Albany, 8 p.m.
There is no better way to get in the Halloween spirit, than attending zombie-themed drag show. Witness the mysterious fates of Angeria, Denali, Icesis Couture, Jaida Essence Hall, Jorgeous, Plastique, Rosé, Tayce, and your host… Yvie Oddly as the infamous Rod Serling
Other Featured Events
- Mohawk Hudson Folklife Festival @ Washington Park, Albany, 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Aliza Hava & Friends @ The Mothership, 6 Sgt Richard Quinn Drive, Woodstock, 2-6 p.m.
- Rye Bread Festival Fundraiser @ Putnam Place, 63 Putnam St., Saratoga Springs, 2-7:30 p.m.
- IMPetus Trio @ Strand Theater, 210 Main St., Hudson Falls, 3-4:30 p.m.
- The North & South Dakotas @ Apple Barn Country Bake Shop, 604 US-7, Bennington, 3-7 p.m.
- The Rob Beaulieu Band @ Stony Creek Inn & Rest, 6 Roaring Branch Road, Stony Creek, 7-11 p.m.
- Mile Twelve @ The Cock ‘n Bull Restaurant, 5342 Parkis Mills Road, Galway, 7-11 p.m.
- Vienna Teng @ Caffè Lena, 47 Phila St., Saratoga Springs, 7-11 p.m.
- Seth Parker Woods @ Troy Savings Bank Music Hall, 30 Second St., Troy, 7:30-10 p.m.
- Melanie MacLaren @ Fuze Box, 12 Central Ave., Albany, 7:30-11:30 p.m.
- God Street Wine @ Levon Helm Studios, 160 Plochmann Lane, Woodstock, 8 p.m.- Oct. 2, 12 a.m.
For additional listings, see our Calendar. Is there a gig (original music) missing? Go to the calendar and click “Create an Event”.