Today’s Top Tips for Live Music (November 4, 2023)
Best Bet: John Mulaney @ Troy Savings Bank Music Hall, 30 Second St., Troy, 7 p.m-10:15 p.m
John Mulaney live, where his razor-sharp wit cuts through the mundane to deliver a masterclass in comedy. Prepare for an evening of clever twists and heartfelt humor that only Mulaney can conjure up with his unique brand of storytelling. The “SNL” staple sold out Troy Music Hall so fast for tonight’s show, they added Proctors for tomorrow night, too.
Other Featured Events
- Neon Avenue / Steal Your Funk @ The Stationery Factory, 63 Flansburg Ave., Dalton, 3-7 p.m.
- The Bunker Boys @ Wilklow Orchards, 341 Pancake Hollow Road, Highland, 3-7 p.m.
- Marty O’Reilly @ Parish Public House, 388 Broadway, Albany, 6-10 p.m.
- Greg Bucking @ Dorn Space, 99 N. Main St., Gloversville, 7-10 p.m.
- Last Pharaoh @ Empire Underground, 93 N. Pearl St., Albany, 7-11 p.m.
- Cloudchord / Moon Hooch @ The Hollow Bar + Kitchen, 79 N. Pearl St., Albany, 7-11 p.m.
- Jake Manzi @ The Red Lion Inn, 30 Main St., Stockbridge, 7-11 p.m.
- Passion Fruit Dance Company @ The Egg, Agency Building 1 S Mall Arterial, Albany, 7:30-10 p.m.
- Jethro Tull @ Palace Theatre, 19 Clinton Ave., Albany, 7:30-11 p.m.
- Ryan Leddick @ Antimony Brewing – Craft Brewery & Kitchen, 55 Pittsfield Road Building 2, Lenox, 8 p.m.- Nov. 5, 12 a.m.
- Lissie @ Bearsville Theater, 291 Tinker St., Woodstock, 8 p.m.- Nov. 5, 12 a.m.
- The Helm Family Midnight Ramble @ Levon Helm Studios, 160 Plochmann Lane, Woodstock, 8 p.m.- Nov. 5, 12 a.m.
- Jim Breuer / Joe Sib @ The Egg, Empire State Plaza, Albany, 8 p.m.- Nov. 5, 12 a.m.
- Emel Mathlouthi @ The Local Center for Arts and Culture, 16 John St., Saugerties, 8 p.m.- Nov. 5, 12 a.m.
- Molly Parden @ WYLDE Hudson, 35 S. Third St., Hudson, 8 p.m.- Nov. 5, 12 a.m.
- Dana Fuchs @ Cohoes Music Hall, 58 Remsen St., Cohoes, 8-11 p.m.
For additional listings, see our Calendar. Is there a gig (original music) missing? Go to the calendar and click “Create an Event”.