Today’s Top Tips for Live Music (November 5, 2023)
Best Bet: Mike & Ruthy @ Caffè Lena, 47 Phila St., Saratoga Springs, 7-11 p.m.
Mike Merenda and Ruth Ungar are a harmony duo with a celebrated catalog of traditional and original songs. They tour internationally as a family band and with their seminal folk-rock outfit, The Mammals, and produce a semi-annual folk festival in the Hudson Valley called The Hoot.
Other Featured Events
- Andy Iorio @ Wheatfields Bistro & Wine Bar, 54 Crossing Blvd. M, Saratoga County, 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Noah Preminger trio / Max Light/Kim Cass @ Beattie-Powers Place, 10 Powers Place, Catskill, 2-6 p.m.
- Listen to the Music: A Concert Benefiting A Night Out for You @ Cohoes Music Hall, 58 Remsen St., Cohoes, 3-5 p.m.
- Soraia / Diamond Dogs @ The Hangar on the Hudson, 675 River St., Troy, 3-7 p.m.
- TLI Presents Community Chamber Concert @ Linde Center for Music and Learning, 3A W. Hawthorne Road, Lenox, 4-6 p.m.
- Mass MoCA, Bright Ideas @ Bright Ideas Brewing, 111 Mass MoCA Way, N. Adams, 4-8 p.m.
- Tim Berne @ The Local Center for Arts and Culture, 16 John St., Saugerties, 4-8 p.m.
- Miller of Miller and The Other Sinners @ Savoy Taproom, 301 Lark St., Albany, 6-10 p.m.
- Mike & Ruthy @ Caffè Lena, 47 Phila St., Saratoga Springs, 7-11 p.m.
- The Fab Faux @ Hart Theatre at the Egg, Empire State Plaza, Albany, 7-11 p.m.
- John Mulaney @ Proctors, 432 State St., Schenectady, 7-11 p.m.
- Davide Pannozzo @ Colony, 22 Rock City Road, Woodstock, 8 p.m.- Nov. 6, 12 a.m.
For additional listings, see our Calendar. Is there a gig (original music) missing? Go to the calendar and click “Create an Event”.