Today’s Top Tips for Live Music (November 9, 2023)
Best Bet: Consider the Source / Bella’s Bartok @ Putnam Place, 63 Putnam St., Saratoga Springs, 8 p.m.- Nov. 10, 12 a.m.
Consider the Source primarily exemplifies a jam band, yet they skillfully blend a variety of musical styles such as jazz, world music, and metal, which elevates them beyond the typical confines of the genre. Their virtuosity is apparent, yet it is applied with discernment rather than for constant self-display.
Other Featured Events
- Maurizio Russomanno @ Emma Jaynes, 1475 US-9, Clifton Park, 5:30–9:30 p.m.
- Emerald Rae @ Lion’s Den, 30 Main St., Stockbridge, 7-11 p.m.
- Matt Nakoa @ Caffe Lena, 47 Phila St., Saratoga Springs, 7-9 p.m.
- Authors Series: Thomasine Rappold @ Sand Lake Center for the Arts, 2880 NY-43, Averill Park, 7-9 p.m.
- Off with Their Heads @ Empire Underground, 93 N. Pearl St., Albany, 7:30 p.m.
- Lisa Michelle Anderson @ Dream Away, 1342 County Road, Becket, 7:30-11:30 p.m.
- Bob Marley @ Proctors, 432 State St., Schenectady, 7:30-11:30 p.m.
- Brooklyn Rider & Anne Sofie von Otter @ Universal Preservation Hall, 25 Washington St., Saratoga Springs, 7:30-11:30 p.m.
- Rainbow Full of Sound @ Colony, 22 Rock City Road, Woodstock, 8 p.m.- Nov. 10, 12 a.m.
- The North & South Dakotas @ The Park Theater, 14 Park St., Glens Falls, 8 p.m.- Nov. 10, 12 a.m.
For additional listings, see our Calendar. Is there a gig (original music) missing? Go to the calendar and click “Create an Event”.