Today’s Top Tips for Live Music (November 16, 2023)
Best Bet: Marty Stuart & His Fabulous Superlatives @ The Egg, Agency Building 1 S Mall Arterial, Albany, 7:30-10 p.m.
Marty Stuart and The Superlatives, a Grammy-winning country and bluegrass band, are renowned for their vibrant blend of traditional and modern sounds. Led by legendary singer-songwriter Marty Stuart, the group captivates audiences with masterful musicianship, authentic storytelling, and a deep reverence for America’s musical heritage.
Other Featured Events
- Greg Klyma @ Rock Da Casbah, 216 Main St., Saugerties, 6-10 p.m.
- Rochmon Record Club Listening Party – Bruce Springsteen – Darkness on The Edge Of Town @ The Linda WAMC’s Performing Arts Studio, 339 Central Ave., Albany, 6:30-10:30 p.m.
- Margo Macero (solo) @ Fitzgeralds Steakhouse, 1393 US-9, Fort Edward, 7-11 p.m.
- Tim Palmieri: BlueStar Radiation @ Putnam Place, 63 Putnam St., Saratoga Springs, 7-11 p.m.
- Frank Solivan and Chris Luquette @ Caffe Lena, 47 Phila St., Saratoga Springs, 7-9 p.m.
- The McKrells @ The Cock ‘n Bull, 5342 Parkis Mills Road, Galway, 7:30-11 p.m.
- Joey Dardano @ Funny Bone Comedy Club, 1 Crossgates Mall Road, Albany, 7:30-11:30 p.m.
- Marty Stuart @ Sawyer Theatre at The Egg Performing Arts Center, Albany, 7:30-11:30 p.m.
- Matt Niedbalski @ The Park Theater, 14 Park St., Glens Falls, 7:30-11:30 p.m.
- The Feelies @ Colony, 22 Rock City Road, Woodstock, 8 p.m.- Nov. 17, 12 a.m.
- Razor Braids @ No Fun, 275 River St., Troy, 8 p.m.- Nov. 17, 12 a.m.
For additional listings, see our Calendar. Is there a gig (original music) missing? Go to the calendar and click “Create an Event”.