Today’s Top Tips for Live Music (November 19, 2023)
Best Bet: The Beach Boys @ Proctors Theatre, 432 State St., Schenectady, 3 p.m.
The Beach Boys, led by Mike Love, are an iconic American rock band known for their harmonious surf music. Formed in 1961, they gained fame with hits like “Good Vibrations,” shaping the sound of the 60s and influencing generations of musicians.
Other Featured Events
- Corey Zink and Company @ Veterans of Foreign Wars, 32 Luzerne Road, Queensbury, 1-5 p.m.
- Brentano Quartet @ Union College, 807 Union St., Schenectady, 3-5 p.m.
- Homeless Awareness Benefit @ Empire Underground, 93 N. Pearl St., Albany, 5:30 p.m.
- Matt Schofield @ The Strand Theater, 210 Main St., Hudson Falls, 7-11 p.m.
- May Erlewine / Matt Sucich @ Caffe Lena, 47 Phila St., Saratoga Springs, 7-9 p.m.
- The Pat McGee Band @ The Linda WAMC’s Performing Arts Studio, 339 Central Ave., Albany, 7-9 p.m.
- Joanne Shaw Taylor @ The Egg, Agency Building 1 S Mall Arterial, Albany, 8-10 p.m.
- Joel Harrison @ Colony, 22 Rock City Road, Woodstock, 8 p.m.- Nov. 20, 12 a.m.
For additional listings, see our Calendar. Is there a gig (original music) missing? Go to the calendar and click “Create an Event”.